Hello V-Rod People

• i have joined this forum to learn about V-Rods. I am a poor southafrican boy and i cannot afford a bike like this at the moment, but i am looking forward to get a damaged or old bike for the next saison, when i come to Germany. I was born in Göppingen near Stuttgart and started early with motorcycles. with 12 years i raced with honda monkey, with 18 i opened a motorcycle shop in Faurndau called BBCS ( boddls bike and car service ) with Maico Motocross, V8 Cars, Harley Custom Parts, and leather accessoiries. After that i starter BRITISH AMERICAN ONLY and i imported Triumph, Norton and BSA, as well as Harley from Detroit and all over the US. Racing was always a part of my live and i founded MAD MÄXLA a Supermoto and Monkey Racing Club ( ) . We educated our kids and some of them become champions in the international supermoto and Monkey Racing scene. Now i am old and i import bikes to South Africa, ........being in Germany over the summertime. business = / privat = / Facebook =

• Hi Boddle, schön das du es auch geschafft hast dich hier anzumelden. Also auch hier nochmals herzlich willkommen.

Dein Beisein und deine Filmerei haben unsere Ausfahrt schwer bereichert. Bis hoffentlich bald mal wieder.

Wenn man rechts dreht wird die Landschaft schneller 8)